Monday 2 April 2012

Hello and Welcome to my new blog.

As many of you may know I began my family blog Hex Mum last June and I love to write about our wonderful adventures and antics.

However this blog is slightly different. I have just begun my UNICEF training to become a Breastfeeding Peer Supporter, based in my local area.

After the first two days I realised that even after successfully breastfeeding six children, the first five until 18 months and our little man Tyrus is still going strong at nine months, there were lots of new things that I had learnt.



There have been many changes since I first started my breastfeeding journey 14 years ago and I wanted a way to communicate and share all these new things.

Don't panic I shall NOT be shoving breastfeeding down your throats, we are all grown women and men, capable of making our own decisions, but if I can answer just one person's query or put a mothers mind at rest, then this blog will be worth it.

If you are sat reading this and have a breastfeeding story that you would like to share with the world, or you have a burning breastfeeding question that you think I may be able to answer, then please drop me a line at breast4babies@yahoo.co.uk.



No comments:

Post a Comment